Starbucks in MY Kitchen

Wednesday, December 23, 2009
This is what I woke up to this morning...

A latte straight from my own kitchen, made by Barista Mom :) This might be my favorite way to wake up...
My family made it safely to Houston TX!!! I'm not sure that I've seen the suburban more full before. I liked all the presents that came out of it too. Mom and I were on a furniture mission today and I'm happy to report success! We have a new sofa table that looks great in our family room. Pictures to come. The boys (dad, Jeff, and ross) went to the gun range to try out my dad's guns. Yes I did say guns in the plural. they went to the rifle range for target practice with the gun dad BOUGHT and they went to shoot skeet with the gun that Grampie GAVE dad. I'm glad mom and I were doing our own thing :) We plan to see a movie tonight!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--