All I want for Christmas...

Sunday, December 27, 2009
Ross and I spent Christmas Eve night at the Huebel's and had a nice family gift exchange (and some egg casserole) Christmas morning. My family came over for Christmas Day brunch. What a blessing to have everyone together! In the evening, after returning to our house, we had the Aldrich gift exchange. Perfecto!
Ross was so excited when he got his speckled belly goose decoys.

The spread.

My favorite stuffing EVER.

2 fried turkeys and 2 fried ducks.

Roma's Christmas present.

Mom was surprised with the Nespresso machine :)

Cheese!

Sleeping little baby girl.

Grannie and Macy.

My flower girls!

Grandad and Grannie.

My little buddy.

Family dinner at REEF. Amazing! Cheers with a brandy alexander...


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--