BRRRR!

Sunday, December 6, 2009
What could be better than a bowl of hearty soup on a snowy, cold day? Hmm, not a whole lot, which is why I made chicken tortilla soup on Friday...

The soup base was chicken stock, to which all kinds of veggies were added. Then, I topped it off with some 2% cheddar, fresh cilantro, crunched up toasted corn tortillas, sour cream, and salsa. so good!
    On Saturday, I had a lunch/shopping date with Katrina before heading to Sandi's baby shower. Sandi (Ross's cousin) is about 27 weeks and looking FABULOUS!

The hosts had a quite a spread for us to nibble on, including a cupcake tower (baby themed of course)...

Family: Martha, Mom H, Aunt Katie, Sandi, Me

After the shower, Ross & I went to Heath and Jessica's holiday/football party. We had a great time, but I lost my voice over the Texas game. Shheeesh! What was going on there?? That game was WAAAAAY too stressful. Goodbye Heisman, Hello Pasedena!!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--