Migrating West

Monday, December 21, 2009
Jeffrey got to Charleston late last night! His flight was delayed a couple times, but most importantly he got out of Philly and arrived in CHS safely. The Aldrich family has begun the 2-day drive to spend the holidays with Ross and I in Houston, TX! They will spend the night in lovely Gulfport, Mississippi and get in tomorrow afternoon. yay!!
On another note, I am 1 of 2 people on my team working today. the 19th floor is pretty much empty. I scored a very nice parking spot this morning.
Last night we had Sole and vegetables, steamed in foil packets. It was good, but not great. There was just not a lot of flavors, even with the lemon and white wine sauce. I'll have to think of how to spice it up some.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--