Saturday morning style

Monday, January 21, 2013
I'm definitely not a night owl, so by default I suppose that makes me a morning person? Yes, I'd agree that I'm more of a morning person... But what if the sun doesn't come out until after 10 am? Then, sometimes I sleep until 10 am. But no matter how late I sleep, there's usually someone in the family that sleeps even later (hint: it's not Roma). So, I get my "Liz time" either way.

Morning Liz time usually includes a combination of the DVR, my laptop, a blueberry smoothie, puppy love, my phone, and always an almond milk latte :)

Yes, I visit "Proteo" my local barista, and enjoy the peace and quiet with a cup of coffee.


I've picked up a love of local pottery and some people have taken notice. After a couple new gifts, I now drink in style!

Birthday Present

Christmas Present

Birthday Present- Hand Warmer Mug

Christmas Present (look at that foam!)



3 years ago: Stew on This
2 years ago: Lost Charleston Pics
1 year ago: Cold Cabin

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--