Purple Party

Saturday, December 19, 2009
Last night I went to a purple themed girls christmas party. Ashley hosted the party at her townhouse and she did a great job of accommodating 14 hungry interlopers :) I brought Spinach Salad with Mango Vinaigrette (dried cranberries, toasted almonds, goat cheese, mango). The whole party was lots fun. During the secret santa gift exchange things got slightly heated (in the game, you can steal presents that have been opened) but all in good fun. I'm happy to report that there were no "dud" gifts this year and everyone made away with something decent.
Liz and Brit

Brit, Kelli, and Taylor




Lindsey and I

Lindsey, Brit, and I

Mistletoe!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--