Cookie Party Success

Saturday, December 12, 2009
Well, once overcoming a couple "obstacles" I can say my cookie party was a success! (I'm defining success as my happy'o'meter level and I had a really GREAT time!) It turned out to be just 4 of us: Katrina, Britany, Jessica, and myself. We kicked things off with some healthy pumpkin egg nog (really nothing like egg nog, more like pumpkin pudding but not bad), homemade hummus (next time I will make hummus with another flavor, like roasted red pepper--this one was just too plain for me),  and baked brie (HEB's cranberry, orange, pecan brie-- AMAZing). We had a couple projects lined up too... decorating gingerbread men of course! I'm not sure if you have a gingerbread cookie recipe that you love, but we all agreed that this one was the best we'd had. Check it out! My family will have some some interestingly adorned gingerbread cookies to eat when they come in a couple weeks... they're tucked away in the freezer awaiting! Next, we made christmas cards. They turned out so cute!!

We added some reindeer bum to the project... haha





1 comment

  1. Cute cards! lol:) I can't wait to hear details (and get some new recipes) about the cookie party!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--