Start your Mixer

Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Dad is coming to Houston for a training class tomorrow, aka hang out time with Ross & Liz. I did quite a bit of baking tonight in preparation :)

Oatmeal Toffee Cookies
Cranberry Raisin Pumpkin Bread-- MY OWN RECIPE!! :)

Ok so, Dorie's All Spice Crumble Muffins, were the winner of tonight's muffin bake off, hands down. These muffins baked up with a huge, crusty top of deliciousness- brown sugar and all spice. mmm. Look out Starbucks! The lemon poppyseed are good, but just an average muffin. I would add much more lemon zest and some yogurt to take this recipe to the next level. The oatmeal toffee cookies just had too much oat flavor. All I could think about was how they didn't have any chocolate in them. What a waste! The cranberry raisin pumpkin bread is awesome. It should be because I've tweaked the recipe so many times and now its just how I like it....

I need a vacation. Too bad you lose Spring Break when you grow up. What a bummer. Hello real life.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--