Cook with Liz and Steph: #4

Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Yep it's that time of the week... Time for some chatting and cooking :) This was our best all around meal yet!

The Menu:
Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion Blue Cheese Sauce
Awesome Spinach Salad
Buttered Rosemary Rolls
Dorie's Hidden Berry Cream Cheese Torte

The kitchen got all smokey from cooking bacon. Have you had PEPPERED bacon? mmm.

The scene.

"Inside it looks like little brains!"
Cheesecake Crust

Where's that Bacon??


Please make this whole menu. The WHOLE thing. When I start to think the spinach salad was my favorite part, then I think of the rolls. Now, this isn't going to be your healthiest meal of the week, but you can lighten it up. We used butter substitute on the rolls, used minimal bacon fat in the salad dressing (1 versus 3 TB) by using olive oil instead, AND also used Splenda in the dressing. There is some BIG flavor in this meal. Wonderful. Please try it!!!

1 comment

  1. Haha, I was still thinking about this meal on the way to work today! YUMMOLA! Funny that I am wearing a healthy heart shirt between the bacon shots:) Also, let me know about the cookie cutters. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--