House Guests

Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Dad is here!! The other big news is that I finally succumbed and got an iPhone. I hate to admit it, but I absolutely love my new gadget. Why did I wait so long?? Well I'll tell you. It's $30 EXTRA a month for the mandatory iPhone data plan-- that's on top of your regular cell phone bill. So I waited about 1 year to get it, so that's $30*12mo= $360. Basically I'm a bargain. Please tell Ross.

We have some new house guests... Roma doesn't like them too much either...

Behold. The fruits of hunting season. Ross got two of his birds mounted. These pictures don't even do the pretty colors justice. I will try and get some better pictures soon. The mallard's green head and purple feathers contrast nicely with the blue-winged teal's speckled belly. I have big dreams for this duo. We'll see if I can find the proper decor at the stores...

Ross, Dad, and I have a lunch date tomorrow!

1 comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--