Another Stamp Club

Tuesday, April 30, 2013
I am not an official member of a monthly stamp club. It's pretty exciting... I KNOW. A woman named Jackie is a Stamp'In up representative and hosts the gatherings. She has an amazing craft room, with organization that would make Martha Stewart jealous. One day, one day ... :)


This was a unique "bonus" project. 

It holds a wrapped chocolate! I gave it to my administrative assistant on admin appreciation day. (She is seriously the best admin I've ever worked with!!)






"A morning without coffee is like sleep" :)


3 years ago: Another Huebel
2 years ago: Coastal Trail
1 year ago: Kudu

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--