Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, & Gruyere Quiche

Sunday, April 28, 2013
I asked Mom to send me a couple recipes because I was in the "recipe doldrums".  She sent me a few good ones, including this recipe for Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, and Gruyere Quiche. It is recipe from one of my favorite healthy eating Food Network Chefs (Ellie Krieger), which was even more incentive to try it out.


The homemade oat crust is simple and tastes great, despite the short ingredient list. And let's be honest- mushrooms, cheese, and eggs are a winning combination and always taste pretty delicious. I plan to make again and add a bit more cheese :)

2 years ago: Tire Lessons
1 year ago: Waterbuck

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--