Dad's BP MS 150 Ride

Monday, April 22, 2013
I'm so proud of my Dad for completing the BP MS 150 last weekend! He made the ride from Houston to Austin for yet another year!!! (5 now, right Dad?)

You know it's cool outside when Dad wears his "sleeves"

I have a love/hate relationship with riding, but now that I can't do it near as much I really miss it. There's nothing like a nice ride on a beautiful day. But, you can have those rainy days or the days you have to wake up at the crack of dawn to ride.

When I graduated from UT, my parents gave me my Cannondale. I still have it and love it today! Here's a picture from my first MS 150 in 2007 At the time, Ross was in Egypt and Mom/Jeff were still in PA, so Dad and I had lots of father/daughter biking bonding time.


Then, the next year (2008) we did the ride as a trio: Dad, Ross, & Liz-- so funny. Well, actually the head winds that first day of the ride really weren't very funny, but the stories afterwards were!

Of course Dad was rider number 4- FOURTEEN!




When we move back to Houston, I hope we can ride together again. These gentlemen both really need me to draft off of... :)


3 years ago: MS 150... CHECK!
2 years ago: Weekly Top 10
1 year ago: Coupon Phenomena

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--