iPhone Round-Up

Monday, April 29, 2013
Here's some (pup) iphone pictures for your viewing entertainment!

I'm pretty sure Sierra's pup Dax is the size of Roma's head.

When Ross is away, Roma gets Dad's spot on the bed.

Roma loves to sunbathe, Alaska style.

View from my cubicle

The mountains just don't get old

My baby friend, Bronson. 

Mimosa's with Kirsty

Brunch at Ginger- Frittatas

Kirsty got chicken and waffles-- pumpkin waffles

"Mom, you turned the channel.. I was watching that..."

Coastal Trail Walk

:)

The only perk of staying home sick is sitting next to a grey one.



2 years ago: Couch Surprises
1 year ago: Impala

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--