Ava at 4.5 Months

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

This is how almost all of my puppy pictures look:


Grey Blur. 


I thought I was used to a "Grey Blur", but puppy speed is something I forgot entirely about and we regularly "lose" Ava in our house. Her #1 favorite spot is under the bed and her #1 favorite contraband is socks, #2 is Barbie/Barbie accessories (Barbie hair does resemble certain rope chew toys doesn't it?)


Ava weighs 20 lbs now and hopefully can't fit through the iron rod fences anymore :) She is learning Sit, Down, and Stay but we may need to go back to the basics of coming when her name is called, as she has selective hearing on that one. That is unless a training treat is involved. Will do anything for a puppy treat.




No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--