Claire Goes to Camp

Sunday, July 18, 2021

 It was a big day at our house- we dropped Claire off at an overnight, weeklong summer camp. First time camper alert! I'm not crying, you're crying! Actually no one was crying, but I had lots of mommy anxiety leading up to the event. 

"Did I pack rain boots?"

"Did I remember to show C where her laundry basket is?"

"Does C know how to make a bed?"

"She's totally going to throw her clothes on the floor, I sure hope the floors are clean"

"Will C know how to adjust the shower temperature?"


I think daddies just handle the situation differently. Ross prepared with a nap right up until it was time to load up. At the cabin most of the other daddies had been seconded to the outside porch... too many tiger moms in a small space, haha :)


Meanwhile Paige would have stayed behind if anyone had asked her. She got so proud when someone asked her if she was a camper too. Not this year P, not this year. 



"Do you want to sleep on the top or the bottom?"- Mom, "Top for sure"- C

Checking out her cabin mates set-up


This hair is going to be such a knot a week from now!

Friends!!

Getting ready for the swim test!


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--