My weekend drink

Tuesday, August 17, 2010
The thing I miss the most about weekends once they pass by is the lackadaisical wake-up-- sans alarm clock. For me, sleeping in is about 9 AM, if I'm lucky. On the otherhand, Ross has been known to hibernate well into the morning (he often combines breakfast and lunch into one meal). Miss Roma doesn't like to sleep much past 9 and she knows who to bug in the morning (and who NOT to bug) when it's her tinkle time. Needless to say, I usually have some quiet time on Saturday mornings. I like to make a big bowl of oatmeal and fire up my latte machine. Oh yes, I LOVE lattes. I think it helps me start my day on the right foot...

It's definitely a process, which involves a couple more steps than I'm willing to do before work, so the latte remains my weekend treat. Cheers!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--