"THE" iPhone App

Thursday, August 5, 2010
I'm not shy about how much I LOVE my iPhone. And as of last week, things got even better. Believe it. Here's the skinny. Our bank, Chase, has introduced an iPhone app in which you can DEPOSIT CHECKS!!!. Let me explain so you can fully grasp this awesomeness. First, take a seat in your favorite comfy chair, preferably while you're wearing PJ's or something, with a glass of wine in hand perhaps? Now you're ready for the big transaction... Grab your phone, login, select "deposit check" from the menu, enter the amount on the check, then take a picture (with your phone) of the front of the check and the back (must be endorsed). Hit send. That's it.  It's really that simple. 5 minutes tops. THE CHECK GETS DEPOSITED WITHOUT EVER STEPPING FOOT IN THE BANK! I feel like I'm lightyears ahead of the world everytime I make a digital transaction. Take that you long bank line! So liberating. Please Please download this app. It has revolutionized my life.

1 comment

  1. Definitely my favorite 'feature' of the iphone! Well, that and my Google voice search...
    Have a great weekend! Dinner next week?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--