Remember When??

Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Having Scotty and Paige's lil pup, Smash, over last weekend made me want a puppy all over again. Rather than get another dog, I scratched my itch by going back to look at old pictures of Roma. Baby puppy Roma!
The breeder sent this picture to me. Those pretty blue baby Wiem puppy eyes! 
On the way home with our new pup. Love at first sight!
Potty training at my apartment.
She used to try and take things out of the dishwasher (ahh sharp knife!)
Just watching some TV.
"Mommy watch me jump"
Training started early!
Shoelaces are so yummy!

I still call Roma a puppy... She's special. We love her.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--