Holiday Party?

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Ross and I are heading to the BP holiday party tonight. Yep, it's a holiday party AFTER the holidays. I suppose the rates were cheaper... I'm really hoping the food is as amazing as last year.  I'm going to play food critic. Report tomorrow.
I think I'm FINALLY getting over this bug, which really knocked the wind out of my sails for a good week. Mom made it to Key West safely and has talked to Dad a couple times. Apparently the ladies are having a nice time with some beautiful weather.
I am a couple days late, but I also need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to GRAMPIE!!

1 comment

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better! Will be interested in how your "holiday party" went. Your culinary skills will be tested no doubt. We've have defaulted to those skills since we are still trying to pronounce some of the dishes you have created. Hope you continue to get well!!
    Love, G & G

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--