Sleepy Monday

Monday, January 25, 2010
I was really dragging this afternoon, so I am going to try and hit the hay relatively early tonight. First, I have to see which girl gets kicked off the Bachelor. I'm halfway kidding... I have so many friends who watch the show that it is actually easier to watch the last five minutes so I'm up-to-date. But 2 hours? Is that really necessary?
We made Emeril's spicy shrimp skewers and black bean corn salsa for dinner. The shrimp had a lot of flavor, but tasted a little gritty from the spices, mainly the dried thyme. I also wouldn't recommend to someone who doesn't like some heat :) The black bean corn salsa is one of my favorite side dishes. Always a winner!


I've been tracking my new camera lens as it makes its journey to my doorstep. According to UPS.com it's in Dallas right now. I'm hoping it will be waiting for me when I get home tomorrow!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--