Leftovers? Really?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
We ate leftovers tonight. I know, I can barely believe it myself. Ross had the novel idea of making enough food for a 2-for-1, cook once but make 2 meals. Now why didn't I think of that? Well,  actually I can tell you exactly why. It's because there is nothing better than taking leftovers to work for LUNCH the next day! Fortunately for me, Ross isn't a fan of the same meal back to back and I get it ALL. Unfortunately, I was left high and dry today and had to fend for myself. I survived and on the brightside, we didn't have to cook tonight. With all the free time, I ordered my first LENS for my new big girl camera. Weeeee I'm so excited! I've been reading lots about photography since my class and finally decided on a Canon 50mm f1.4 lens. isn't she a beauty???

The pressure is really on now! I'm hoping my food pictures will look even more tantalizing and that everyone will want to own a Weimaraner puppy.


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--