Pasadena, Tomorrow

Wednesday, January 6, 2010
It's hump day and it's almost over. Also, it my off Friday this week (I get every other Friday off on the 9/80 schedule). What could be better? Well, since you asked, it does get better -- UT is playing in the National Championship tomorrow night at 7pm cst!!! I have some friends who are lucky enough to be going to the game, but I'll be parked in front of the TV instead. Unless things get really bad...
For dinner we had delicious venison chili with steamed corn on the cob. A great meal on a cold day.
Steamed Corn with Venison Chili


As I was shucking the corn I noticed a black blob and movement. Yes, movement. Wait, corn isn't supposed to move! WARNING: the next part of the story is not for all audiences, particularly those who don't like WORMS. Yep. A big ole worm was hanging out right inside the corn. Bleck blach blah. I didn't even scream though. It was like a wave of calm came over me as I handled the situation, right into the trash can. Maybe I think more clearly when Ross isn't home, who knows.
Ross is going to the ranch this weekend, so I had to make cookies for him to share with Brandon, Adam, and Danielle. Cookies-- it's what I do!
Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies for the Ranchers


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--