Snowy Bliss

Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Here's some "snowy bliss" pictures captured from our back deck. Sunlight is finally coming back!




And, on another note. here's what we did tonight and why I'm very tired right now! ...

Ross's team had a late "Invite your spouse" holiday dinner.  The food was better than either Ross or I expected,  abeit a bit cold.

Sea Scallops

My steak was cooked medium rare, just how I like it.

Yes, that is a chocolate spoon sporking the flourless chocolate cake.

So much beer at this "tasting", I was having trouble keeping up! The stout oatmeal finisher was my favorite!

Sleep. E. Time

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--