It's Electric

Monday, January 9, 2012
Today I'm extremely thankful for my electric blanket. It keeps me warm when it's dark and cold outside. The blanket's got 10 settings and I can program it to turn on automatically, so it's ready when I crawl into bed. Another Costco steal. This blanket has rocked my world.  (Disposable hand and toe warmers are another crucial item to weather the great outdoors.)

I laugh when I catch myself saying "It's freezing outside!!" because it is oh so much colder than that. We had a big dump snow over the weekend. But.. it could be worse! Cordova (a little town near Valdez) got 10 feet of snow in the last couple weeks. WHAT?!! That's FEET people!! Crazy.

Some places get snow storms and some get flooding... At least you can get a workout from the snow storm right?


Little Grey Helper

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--