Night at the Museum

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
We went to the Anchorage Museum on Saturday night for a "Journey to the Stars" at the planetarium.  It made me think about how I wanted to be an astronaut when I was younger. I LOVED looking at the stars and knew quite a few constellations (courtesy of Mr. Stu Edmonds).  I had an "Astronaut Troll" in my collection. It had hot pink hair coming out of it's space suit. Pretty funny. (Found it online!!)



The planetarium was nerdy fun and then we went out for dinner/drinks with the Honas posse.


Roar. Did I mention that I have a bear skin rug arriving in a couple months?


I'm still trying to learn how to use my new camera. It's way way more complicated than my last one. Good thing I have a camera lesson tomorrow!

Here's some more backyard pics.



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--