Center Piece

Monday, January 23, 2012
Can you tell me what's out of place in the following pictures?








Did you find it?

Could you tell it was a boy party?

Ross hosted a Poker night last weekend for some of his co-workers. I made lots of sweets, including oatmeal raisin cookies, triple chocolate chip cookies, pecan pie cake bars, and white chocolate covered pretzels. (The grey one kept eyeing the goodies). I'm guessing the pretzels were a hit because they were almost gone when I got home :) Ross diligently smoked ribs out on the smoker even though it was -something outside. Now that's dedication folks. 

But that's not the picture I was referring too. 

Did you see the table decoration? Right next to the chips and salsa? 

BEAR SKULL???!

Ross got the bear skull back from the bear he shot last hunting season. What do you do with a bear skull? Why, use it as a center piece of course!!!

Oh my, oh my.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--