Waders

Sunday, July 17, 2011
I just got my first pair of fishing waders. Of course there were some color choices to be made at the store for the womens waders...

Time to try 'em out!

We went fish'in in the Kenai River with the Honas clan.  It was also one of the top 5 most beautiful days we've had this summer.

 Team Honas.

Beautiful Weather.

Ross and Kris (Yep, they dressed alike just for this occasion)

Look at the clarity of the water!

Jolin makes "Flipp'in" for Reds look easy.

Here little fish, I'm not gonna hurt you...

Styling in the new waders!

My special person.

Panoramic Views.

So the Reds (ie Red Salmon) were not running that day. So what? We'll make do with great company and great weather. We might have even got a tan. :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--