Dress Up

Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Our friend Josh had a fancy pants wine tasting party last weekend to unveil the new wine room he'd been working on for several months.

We were instructed to wear "formal dress up" in the invitation, BUT Josh did not specify the decade... So, Jolin did some shopping and found us some fabulous dresses for the occasion. 

Go 80's!!

Pat Benetar & Madonna?

Classic Prom Photo.

Ross looked a bit more normal. Cute, but normal :)

Honas Prom Picture

Great fun. I failed to actually get a picture of the wine rack room when I got to the party because  a) I had a slight wardrobe malfunction (which was successfully repaired) and b) it was a WINE TASTING and I forgot :)

What the next dress up party going to be??!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--