Pink AND Blue

Wednesday, July 6, 2011
As you know, I don't like to alienate my male readers. But sometimes one must make exceptions... ESPECIALLY after a weekend of hiking in the woods, sleeping on boards, and getting bit by weird bugs. Gentlemen, please scroll to the bottom for something "manly" and women, listen up...

Some of the Huebel ladies went to New Mexico for an amazing Spa getaway to celebrate Aunt Katy's retirement. Apparently the big revelation of the weekend was this lip gloss, Smashbox O-Gloss:

Aunt Katy brought me my very own when she came to visit last week. I was a skeptic, but this stuff is pretty neat. It goes on clear and after a couple minutes it changes to a shade a pink, yet looks completely different depending on who puts it on. I actually notice that it changes color over time too. Great fun. It's all about the simple pleasures, right? :)


Just for fun, here's another picture of my GIANT KING SALMON!



And the ensuing mess that one must endure after holding up the fish for a photo op. Well worth it might I add...

Just one of the perks of the job :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--