Volleyball

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Some girls from work asked me to fill in on their volleyball team when another teammate came down with a bug.

Hmmm, volleyball. Sounds vaguely familiar...

Then I felt really old. Was it really that long ago since highschool? Yes, 9 years is a long time right?

So I went. I played volleyball for the first time in years and had a great time doing it. It's amazing how you lose the muscle memory that used to come so naturally. My forearms are bright red just from passing the ball and I'm definitely going to be sore tomorrow. And I'm ok with that :)

On another note we are going to have our FIRST visitor this week! Mom is making the trek from the east coast all the way to ANCHORAGE!! Can't wait!!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--