Baby BOY!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS TO NEW MOMMY AND DADDY- ROBBIE & STEPHANIE MCDANIEL!!! 

Mason Robert McDaniel arrived at 2:21pm today, after almost 24 hours of labor. Mason weighed in at 8lbs 2.5 oz and a length of 21.5 in.  

Ross and I are so so so excited for the McD's!! If feels odd being so far away from all the excitement :( I'm going to have to fly back to Texas so we can have "Cook with Steph and Liz... and Mason"
How exciting does that sound??

Robbie sent Ross a couple pictures, but I want to wait for Steph to publish the official "first pictures".

Sending Mason a giant hug from Alaska!


1 comment

  1. Yeah! Thanks for the congrats Liz:) I can't wait for you to meet little Mason!
    I am just now coming out of my 'labor/1st few weeks at home' fog and getting back into my day to day things aka blogging! I'm going to work on the labor and delivery of Mason post soon. It's going to be a long one! We miss you lots and can't wait for Romes to give Mason kisses like Red dog has been doing :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--