Weekend Wrap Up...

Sunday, May 23, 2010
A couple of my weekend reflections:

1. Goodbyes. I usually hate goodbyes, but I pretty much love this one. Goodbye all things glasses and contacts. Hasta la vista!!

2. Gifts. A little girl gave me this blue bracelet in church this morning. It does amazing things. Watch.

Each bracelet turns into a different creature when you take it off. How cool is that? Those just weren't around when I was a kiddo.

3. Dresses. Natalie and I found our dresses for her big wedding in a couple months and had a great time doing it!

4. Mars and Venus. Men and Women are from different planets. Here's my real life example. The floor mat by the front door was all crumpled up and blocking the motion of the door. Ross spent a good 20 seconds trying to kick the crumpled floor mat out of the way, but the rubber bottom was giving him quite a bit of trouble. I just bust out laughing and he looked at me and said "I guess it would have just been easier to fix it huh??" Yes.

5. Home Security.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--