Birchbox

Monday, July 30, 2012
Who doesn't love getting snail mail. Better yet, who doesn't love getting a little present every month?

Enter, Birchbox.

I heard of Birchbox about a year ago, but it took me some time to actually sign up. Now I'm a true believer. For $10/month, the Birchbox team sorts through the gazillion beauty products out there in the world and sends out samples of their top picks. (No worries gentlemen, Birchbox carries mens products too, but I'd probably just recommend signing up your special lady friend because she deserves it and you will get major points). 

I mean, I'm sure there are some people out there who can commiserate with me on buying a full size of something mediocre at Sephora and not liking it and not using it. Lame. 

Now I can try out the fancy pants stuff to see if I love it before committing to a purchase. 

Oh the suspense.

A description of each sample, how to use it, and what the full-size price is.

The box is always wrapped up super cute.

The goods! It makes me happy...

3 years ago: A little wine perhaps?
2 years ago: Inside Roma's Mind
1 year ago:  Eggplant

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--