Paradise Island aka MAUI!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Ross and I didn't really understand why all the Alaska folks raved and raved about Hawaii, most co-workers seem to make the getaway on an annual basis- at least! This season there has been record snow falls in Anchorage (more snow, sooner in the season) and I was so so happy that we had a vacation to Maui planned, my first trip to Hawaii and Ross's second. All I have to say, is that now I completely understand why Alaskans flock to Hawaii. Direct flight, 6 hours to paradise... I get it.

View from our condo's Lanai (balcony).

Sunset in Lahaina.



Beach time boogie?

Flowers off our balcony.

Scenic Overlook.



I'm ready to plan our next trip to Hawaii!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--