African Safari 2012

Monday, November 7, 2011
Welp, South African Safari 2012 is officially BOOKED!! There is just something about vacations that keeps me motivated in so many ways... We are going with Robby and Steph and I am PUMPED :)

While Ross is shooting animals, I plan on shooting pictures.

Here's what Ross is shopping for (all pictures courtesy of Wikipedia):

Kudu

Eland

Gemsbok

Impala

I'm hoping to acquire a new camera/lens before our trip, but we'll see how that all pans out. In the meantime, I'm going to need to find some wallspace for some additional mounts. Is it possible for them to work with my decor??? Really?

Oh, it's a good thing Ross is cute.

2 comments

  1. Haha, you are too funny! Unfortunately Robby is not that cute, lol, I am telling him to start ranch shopping for a place to put all of those animals. So, maybe he is REALLY cute, if I'm telling him to buy a ranch, huh. I'll have to think about that a little more:)
    Sounds like we are going to make it out a little better than expected on ticket prices as well! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--