bye bye #27

Sunday, October 2, 2011
My birthday is officially over (for real), but I still have a couple more pictures to share...

The Huebel's surprised me with another birthday cake on my REAL birthday when were in Texas for Paw Paw's funeral. Carrot cake with cream cheese icing and (MOST IMPORTANTLY) SPRINKLES!! I absolutely LOVE sprinkles. I'm not sure what brought this fetish about, but pretty much any dessert is better with rainbow sprinkles. 



Ross surprised me with an Ipad2. He got me gooooood too. I had been dropping some hints, but Ross had a "talk" with me and said that I needed to lower my expectations because I wasn't getting an Ipad and I was going to get disappointed/let down if I didn't forget about it.  So that's exactly what he got me and I didn't see it coming at all. When I opened the present I was so surprised! I was also in the middle of one of my favorite Anchorage restaurants, Snow City Cafe. Perfect Combination.

See the excited huge eyes?

Who's that on the background?

I love birthdays :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--