Let's confess

Thursday, September 29, 2011
It's time for a short confessional...

I usually get around to my blog in the evening while I'm a couch potato watching some quality programming on Bravo OR while I'm in my PJ's, lying in bed, fighting off the urge to go to sleep. In either of these scenarios there is inherent risk of making some kind of err or other brain fart within my post. I would like to solicit the help of my loyal readers to let me know if you find an err. For all the English guru's, I really don't need to know if I made a grammatical error- I'm talking about  mixing up the facts. Facts are important.

So there we have it. Now onto some cheese...


I made these Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas last week. Kaity made these for a girls night a couple months ago and I wanted to try them. It's a Tyler Florence recipe, which I made with flour tortillas rather than corn. Overall. I think this a great, quick, easy meal, however you can tell that it's made using lots of canned goods rather than the fresh stuff. I definitely recommend using less of the chipotle chili in adobo sauce than the recipe calls for.. it is SPICY!

Ross made some Rick Bayless cilantro lime rice to go with the Enchiladas.

It's FRIDAY!!!!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--