Of course It's Purple

Wednesday, February 2, 2011
As of today, I am the proud owner of new snowboard. She's a beauty. And purple, of course :)


Here's a picture of Ross's...

The man at REI asked us what we be using these boards for. Ross's answered: "To get down the mountain as fast as possible."

That was not my answer... The salesman pointed Ross in one direction and me in the other. Just kidding!

The guy told us more about snowboards than you could ever want to know. The great thing about REI is that you can return/exchange anytime for any reason. When I say anytime, I mean 2+ years down the line.

I pretty much love REI. We should get back a nice healthy dividend this year too, now that we're Alaskans :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--