Landscaping with Photoshop

Monday, January 17, 2011
Over the weekend we took a drive to Girdwood, a ski resort just outside Anchorage. We didn't ski, we were just looking for an excuse to get out of town, explore, and enjoy our couple hours of sunlight.  Along the freeway there are designated photography spots, with amazing views.

I've mentioned before that I use Photoshop to give pictures a little uumph. It really makes all the difference and will take your pictures to the next level. Here's how I would breakdown quality of a picture: 30% camera, 30% lens, 40% post processing (ie Photoshop).  I took one of the landscapes from our trip and applied a couple different Coffeeshop Blog actions. The first picture is the original SOOTC (straight out of the camera) shot for you to compare. Which one is your favorite?

SOOTC
 Boost

Ice Pop + Blue Sky
  
Lomo

Moody Pop

Autumn Glow

These pictures make me cold. It was -10 today!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--