New Office, New jobs, New people

Thursday, December 9, 2010
We had our first day at the new office. My experience was akin to a reunion, one in which you don't know ANYONE. It was pretty overwhelming. I think I met over 40 people in the span of 2 hours. It seems to be a pretty tight knit group here. That sounds fun to me.

I've already got a pup play date set up for Roma next week. We're doing our best to get her outside, but she's got extra energy. She needs friends.

We are signed up for cross country skiing lessons on Saturday! We've learned that there are 2 forms of cross country skiing: classic and skate. Classic resembles running more and skate kinda looks like a speed skater. We're starting out with Classic. I'll try and snap some pictures.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--