iPhone Pictures

Sunday, December 12, 2010
I plugged my iPhone into the computer for the first time in awhile to download the latest software update... An added benefit was that a whole bunch of pictures were downloaded onto my computer. Iphone photos aren't the highest quality, but I thought I'd share them anyway- I also tried to keep 'em in chronological order.

Lap Dog(s), Sonny and Roma

Texans beat the Titans!

A lonely, empty house.

All our stuff loaded up, ready for the cargo ship.

Roma's first walk in the snow.

Cross Country Ski Lesson

Sleepy time. Roma's not sure why it's dark all the time...

6 degrees outside!

Work Holiday Party (we got a free 5x7)

A Roma Pillow.

Hopefully our new house (under contract now!)

Coastal Trail- no instructor!

 Ross, after our first legitimate cross country ski endeavor!


We've officially been in Anchorage for a week now. As I was strapping on my ski boots this afternoon, I was thinking about how many things I've done in the last week that I never thought I'd do or see. Let's recap:

*Running outside in sub-10 degree weather
*Buying metal spikes to strap onto the bottom of running shoes
*Having a moose run out of the woods, crossing the path about 5 feet ahead of me
*Pricing out studded tires for the 4-runner
*Buying a humidifier and having to refill it 2 times a day because its so dry
*Worried about a vitamin D deficiency because it's dark outside. Daily vitamin!
*Taking Roma for a potty outside at 6AM in the cold. I miss our backyard.
*Importance of finding a parking spot below the office window, so we can click the auto-start just before heading down the elevator.
*Sharing a single TV with Ross (our rental only has 1. Ross doesn't like Real Housewives of Atlanta and I'm not into video games)
*Trudging 2 blocks through the snow in high heels to a formal work Holiday Party

Never a dull moment!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--