Medium-Large?

Monday, December 20, 2010
Roma is about to be the most fashionable girl on the block with these Neoprene High Performance Boots...

Ross had to measure her paws with a tape measure. Pretty funny.

In the move to Alaska, we've had to get Roma quite a few new things...jacket, boots, earmuffs, airplane kennel, medicine, etc and she's been a size Large in everything. I'm starting to think that Roma might be a Large dog, rather than the medium dog that Ross assured me we were getting 3.5 years ago. Hmmm....

"I am stuck on band-aids because band-aids stuck on me!"

Just a little bo bo.




1 comment

  1. What? I was thinking medium for sure... maybe those puppy clothing companies just have their measurements off.?

    It was so good catching up with you last night. I will give you a call again soon. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--