LakeHouse Sunset

Thursday, June 3, 2010
Has this week seemed strangely long, tiring, and exhausting to you? It's always tough getting back into the grind after a long weekend, especially after a trip to the lake. The Huebel grandparents own a lake house (on Lake LBJ just outside of Austin) and are kind enough to share it with the whole family. What a blessing! It is a great place for a quick weekend getaway, somewhere to go to decompress and get away from life's stresses (like oil spills). Here is a picture of the beautiful sunset from the boat.


I think I'm going to make this my computer desktop background. It's going to bring me peace and serenity, one Excel spreadsheet at a time. **Le Sigh**

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--