A Tennessee Surprise!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Auntie Marta popped in to visit Ross and I!!! Mechanical problems with the plane, a tropical storm, and flight delays couldn't stop her. Marta rolled up to our house in a candy apple red rental car. I was helping her unload the car and I said, "Wow, you packed Light!" and Marta said, "No, No, No... the rest is in the TRUNK" haha. The suitcase was so heavy Ross had to take it upstairs. So funny.
We had a Tyler Florence fish recipe for dinner. This dish is really amazing when tomatoes are at their prime and you can get a FRESH white, flakey fish... We had to do some improvising this time around, so it wasn't quite as good as the last time we made it, but still a pretty darn good meal...

When Ross and I come home from work we always sneak a peek at Miss Roma in the backyard. It's always funny to see what she's doing. It usually looks something like this...
And then she hears us laughing at her...
I love her.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--