Springtime, Maybe?

Monday, May 6, 2013
Here's a picture challenge for you today. Can you guess why Ross is so happy in this picture?


Don't worry, it's multiple choice...
a) It's the weekend
b) He's drinking wine
c) The snow in our yard is almost all melted
d) We're now getting 14+ hours of sunlight
e) all of the above

Did you guess E as in Elizabeth? :) I think I might have made this one too easy, so here's another:

What's Roma thinking?
a) I wish it was snowing again
b) Mom's porkchop looks good
c) I love the new dog my parents got for me to play with
d) I'm glad Mom paid for a pooper scooper to come pick up all my melted poopies in the backyard
e) b and d

Did you get it? E for Elizabeth?!!

Thanks for playing games with us :)


2 years ago: Baked Breakfast
1 year ago: Cape Town Sights

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--