Babysitting

Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Ross and I watched Baby Bronson a couple weeks ago... We managed to entertain Baby B for a couple hours, so that Jolin and Kris could enjoy a post-baby date night.

I think Ross and I were surprised at how much we didn't know and surprised at how much we did know- if that makes any sense. My lower back was aching by the end of the night because Bronson wanted to be held and rocked around. I'm gonna need to strengthen those back muscles before having any babies. Ross was able to eat dinner with one arm and rock baby with the other arm... pretty cute. The biggest event of the night was a diaper blowout, so we had to change Bronson's outfit. Who knew snap-up onesies could be a such a challenge for two engineers?



Roma liked to let me know when Bronson's diaper was smelley.


3 years ago: We're home!
1 year ago: Lazy Days

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--