Romantic Ross?

Sunday, October 28, 2012
I planned on continuing with Napa pictures, but this story is too good not to share with y'all!

Had a lunch/spa date with Jolin on Saturday and Ross told me to be home by 4:30 because we were going to have date night. At 4:30 he came downstairs all dressed up and handed me the newspaper. He told me to check the classifieds and then proceeded to walk out the front door, with Roma, and drive away. What??! So I began to frantically search the classifieds section and found this:


So, I started looking all over the house for this gift. I needed a couple text message clues (my observation skills are limited when I'm excited), but I found a wrapped box. I almost started tearing off the wrapping paper,  but thought I should read the card first. Good thing!


Ross came back to the house at 5:45 on the dot. We said bye to Roma (yep, her 2nd big overnight by herself in the garage!) and loaded up the car. When we turned south on the freeway, I knew we were going to the Alyeska Resort in Girdwood. I've been wanting to stay there, but never have. eeee!

When we got to the hotel, Ross pulled out my favorite bottle of wine that I had brought back from Napa (a Razi Vineyard Cab), a gourmet cheese, prosciutto, grapes, and get this... he even packed 2 wine glasses! We enjoyed our appetizers while staring at the mountains from our room.

I finally got to open my present, which turned out to be a fabulous pair of silk pajama's :)

Ross had made us dinner reservations at my favorite restaurant too- Jack Sprat! We started with yam fries, then I had a seafood cioppino and Ross had homemade pasta with sausage.

Awesome, awesome date night. This one will go down in the books for sure!!!


3 years ago: Julia Childs
2 years ago: Roma's Many Looks
1 year ago: Sleepy in Seattle

1 comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--