Winter Blizzard

Wednesday, December 14, 2011
There has been some crazy weather in Anchorage the last couple weeks. We had a huge melt with temperatures over 40, then a couple windstorms, and the next weekend we got a foot+ of snow overnight. The roads get really bad when the temperatures get above freezing briefly and it rains, then it re-freezes. I've seen lots of accidents. Part of our fence fell down in the most recent wind storm. By complete timing coincidence I was letting Roma out for a potty when I heard a loud cracking noise... I watched a big 'ole tree in the neighbors yard fall. Thankfully it fell toward the road behind the house. Let's just say they have a lot more fence repair to deal with than we do. Maybe the Homeowners Association will cover? I'm not well versed in those matters. All I know is it was good "Snuggle and Be Inside with the Fire" kind of a weekend.

On another note, does anyone recognize this picture?

:)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--