Flattop Views

Tuesday, September 20, 2011
This evening seemed to fly by! We watched part of a horribly, awful movie called "The Next 3 Days" featuring Russell Crowe. Not good, marginal at best.  (You know it's bad when you choose to fold laundry over watching a movie). In other milestones for the evening, I mended a shirt. Err, you WHAT? Yep, I MENDED a shirt, complete with needle and thread. Be impressed- it doesn't happen often.

I have to wake up for boot camp early in the morning and I'm tuckered out, so this is a short post. I'll leave you with a beautiful picture from our hike up Flat Top... more pictures to come!


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

HBD to Claire and Ross!

Such a fun birthday weekend for two of my favorites! Claire turned 8 and Ross turned… more than 8 :)  Date night picture--